Be sure that we have been deploying with our partners for several weeks, all our energy to allow you to relax in peace within our house. For the implementation of hygiene plan, we also benefit from the knowledge of Bruno, a co-partner of our house, an experienced consultant in the field of health and safety.
Discover in 4 points the reasons for trusting us and take advantage of the most advantageous conditions by booking directly on our site.
If you have questions, you can contact us by phone, email, whatsapp, messenger.
We have softened our booking conditions and cancellation of our flexible rates to allow you to book with confidence, without commitment:
Here is an overview of the measures that we have already taken in the current state of knowledge of the Covid-19 virus and that we will continue to evolve according to the new health recommendations.
At the present time, French regulations require the control of the sanitary pass in our guesthouse. It must therefore be presented upon your arrival.
In order to allow us to receive you in the best conditions, we need, even more than usual, to take the time to welcome you and show you your place of stay. Please contact us as soon as possible to let us know your arrival time to avoid the simultaneous arrival of several guests.
- Between each reservation, a period of 6 hours minimum is respected during which the room is ventilated, cleaned and disinfected
- A precise protocol allows us to check the efficiency and completeness of the cleaning of the different areas of the room: keys, door handles, television remote control, garbage cans, hairdryer etc. will be systematically disinfected between each rental
- Alcohol or diluted bleach cleaning solutions effective against covid-19 are used
- Steam cleaning is used for fragile surfaces such as curtains or armchairs, etc.
- Bed and bathroom linen as well as bath towels for the swimming pool are entrusted to a professional launderer allowing us to recover a clean and healthy linen
- Hygiene products (soap, shower gel, shampoo, toilet paper ..) are already in individual form and will be changed before each rental
- Please respect the barrier gestures that you are reminded of in the large living room as well as in your welcome booklet in your room.
- Hydroalcoholic gel are available in the living room. Please wash your hands with it when entering the room.
- All tourism documentation is deleted. However, we provide our guests with a touch pad to discover all of the activities available on site and in the surrounding area. Tablet which is cleaned at regular frequency
- The exteriors being vast, it is entirely possible to enjoy the surroundings of the swimming pool and the garden while respecting the recommended distance. Bath sheets to affix on your deckchairs are free and available on request.
- Garden furniture (deckchairs, tables, chairs) etc. are cleaned regularly
- The bikes are disinfected after each ride as well as the helmets, we provide you with disposable charlottes
Breakfasts are served:
- either in the rooms
- either in the very large garden where tables with a maximum capacity of 2 people are arranged
- either in the living room while respecting social distancing
The dinner, meal trays made by us or ordered from open restaurants, can be consumed in the same places as breakfast
No entry can be made in your room during your stay except in cases of force majeure or imperative need on your request by taking the appropriate precautions.
Only staff and guests who have booked their stay can enter the property.
This global epidemic has shown us one thing: alone, we will not be able to eradicate it, this is why, to allow us to continue to welcome you in the best conditions, we ask you to respect it for you and the other hosts the following points:
As indicated on the documents in your room and in the living room:
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve
- Respect with other people a distance of at least 1.50m
- Wear a mask in the presence of other people
Airing your bedroom helps to fight the virus. Do not hesitate to do it as much as possible.
Inform us as soon as possible in case of medical signs such as fever or cough. We reserve the right to shorten or cancel a stay if a suspected Covid-19-related illness is revealed
Likewise, for the staff of La Ressourçante, we will take all the necessary precautions during the preparation of breakfast, the meal, the cleaning of the rooms and the common areas etc. by putting on a mask, gloves and respecting the distance
Our guest house La Ressourçante has an ideal location, between viticulture and agriculture, in a Grand Cru classified village of 450 inhabitants. Close to the Montagne de Reims vineyard less than 2km and 12km from Reims.
Composed of 5 bedrooms, the guest house is located in the heart of our 2500 m² property, both independent while being close to our home. This allows us to be more easily available without compromising your desire for independence
Outside the "Fusion of materials" room accessible from the living room, all the other rooms are accessible from the outside separately
A private car park for the exclusive use of guests is available on the premises
All amenities are available within a 3 km radius: small supermarkets with petrol station, doctors, nurses' office, post office and dentist
Large hospitals are accessible within 15 minutes from our house
Hiking, biking, waterfront, vineyard trails are in the immediate vicinity
The Montagne de Reims forest (less than 5 km away) contains a number of fun (tree climbing, geocaching) and gourmet activities (Champagne tasting in a bar perched 7m high in the heart of the forest, discovery of the cellars small vineyards) or cultural (Fort de la Pompelle museum dedicated to the First World War, vine museum installed Lighthouse of Verzenay)
We provide disposable bikes, helmets and charlottes for free. Remember to book them quickly.
The table d'hôtes and breakfasts are no longer allowed until further notice in the common room as seen above. We offer you (while waiting for the restaurants to have the authorization to open and the table d'hôtes to be possible again), to take advantage of our homemade meal baskets or those from our restaurant partners.